Home LoansWhat you will need:
- Social Security Number(s)
- Residence Address
- Names and Address of each Employer - Last Two Year.
- Previous 2 Years W-2s & Current YTD Pay Stubs (2 months).
- Checking & Savings Account Statements (2 months).
- Names Addresses, Account #'s, Balances & Monthly Payments on All Open Loans.
- Addresses of Other Real Estate Owned.
- Loan Information on Other Real Estate Owned.
- Self Employed - See Your Loan Officer for Requirements.
- Final Purchase Agreement if Applicable.
- A completed application Apply Now
Refinancing or purchasing, our loan officers are here to serve you. We offer Fixed Rate Mortgages and Variable Rate Mortgages.
Home Equity Line of Credit
If you are you a homeowner, you can use the equity in your home to establish a revolving line of credit so the money will be there when you need it. Once your home equity credit line has been established, you can borrow what you need when you need it. The interest you pay on this loan may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of interest payments. No annual fee.
Home Improvement Loans
Financing to improve your home. Whether adding on to your existing home, building a new garage, or repairing that leaky roof, Logansport Savings Bank can help you with your home improvements.