Effective January 26th, 2016, the procedures for accessing statements online has changed. Whether you are a current e-statement user or would like to start using e-statements the process is the same. Log into internet banking, click on the
Statement Tab, accept the agreement, and you will be able to view all statements linked to your internet banking. No other sign on or password is necessary. By accepting the e-statement service agreement you will no longer receive a paper statement.
If you are not
currently a user of internet banking you may enroll on our home web page.
Internet & Mobile Banking
Electronic Fund Disclosure
Bank Anywhere, Anytime! Logansport Savings Bank Mobile Banking (iPhone, Android, and Kindle only)
- POPMONEY or P2P - A person to person payment feature built right into our Mobile App and Internet Banking Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Capture also known as Remote Deposit Capture. Snap a picture of your check and deposit it with our App!
So, you like to stay on the cutting edge? Logansport Savings Bank has the product just for you...LSB.Internet Banking has made your
everyday banking ever so easy!!
You can view your account, transfer funds, or even pay bills 24 hours a day over the Internet.This is what you can do, anytime, at home OR anywhere:
- The Dashboard Page or Home Button inside of LSB Internet Banking offers a customization snapshot feature of what you want to see.
- Transfer funds between Logansport Savings Bank linked Eligible Deposit Accounts on either a one time or recurring basis.
- View current balance information for your Logansport Savings Bank checking, savings, Certificates of Deposits, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA), or loans.
- Review transactions for the current statement cycle and up to 6 months of history from the date you register on your Eligible Accounts.
- Download to financial software.
- Enroll in Bill Pay Internet Service.
- Contact the Support Service Center of Logansport Savings Bank
To get started, click on the First Time User button at the top of the page.
Quicken & Quickbooks