Agricultural LendingOver the years, we've been committed to our Agricultural Community. We are concerned about your crops, your livestock, your equipment and your future.
Logansport Savings Bank's Agriculture program:
What you may need:
- Personal Financial Statement (Excel Version)
- Personal Financial Statement (pdf Version)
- 3 Years Business & Personal Tax Returns
- Entity Documentation & Certificate of Existence
Unlike an automobile loan or a residential home mortgage, an agriculture loan is a specialized transaction that requires special attention to specific details. Our experienced Agricultural Lending Staff is highly trained to focus on the intricate details of agricultural lending. We understand the needs of:
- Livestock Producers
- Grain Producers
- Dairy Producers
- Grain Elevators
- Livestock Yards
- Crop Input Suppliers
- Farm Equipment Dealers
Our Agricultural Lending Staff has the resources to provide you with a quick response to your financing request, since all lending decisions are made locally. We offer competitive rates and flexible financing terms to meet virtually any financing need. We have the capability to offer the following loan and deposit products:
- Farm Operating Lines of Credit
- Equipment Term Loans
- Farm Real Estate Mortgages
- Equipment Leases
- Farm Business Checking Accounts
- Corporate Farm Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit.
Our Agricultural Lending Staff has the experience and knowledge to tailor a specific program to your financing and deposit needs. Come in and see us, call or e-mail us with your specific need and we will show you how Logansport Savings Bank is Leading The Way.
Equipment LeasingEquipment leasing has become an attractive alternative to the traditional financing of depreciable equipment. As much as 80% of the Fortune 500 companies acquire equipment through leasing as opposed to the traditional bank financing. What makes leasing so attractive? Several things:
- Provides long term fixed payment financing.
- Can simplify complex depreciation and interest accounting.
- Can lower your after-tax equipment cost.
- May allow you to preserve existing credit lines.
- Allows you to retain cash for working capital.
- Tillage and Planting Equipment
- Grain Dryers
- Grain Bins
- Irrigation Systems
- Metal Fabricating Equipment
*Transactions restricted by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) are prohibited from being processed through any commercial account. You may not use your commercial account(s) for any illegal purpose, including the origination, receipt, or processing of illegal internet gambling transactions.